Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

May 11, 2008

Attempted Potty Training





Ok so we tried potty training this past Mon. hahaha At 8am I put Kaylee in some cute lil panties her and her mamaw picked out! I think we went through 25+ pairs of panties until I gave up! I gave up only because we just don't feel after that day that Kaylee is ready for potty training! She looked aweful cute in her panties but just wasn't interested in the potty and in fact would cry when I ask her to sit on it! I ask her every 5 min or so if she needed to go potty and we go to the potty! She'd sit on it sometimes and other would not! She did tinkle and poopy a little but thats only because I caught her in the act. Other than that she'd get off the potty and just go pee in the other room right after! At 4:30 I decided to put a diaper back on her. Yes maybe I should have gave it more time but I just don't want to make it a bad experiance for her and I want her to be ready! She just is not at this time which is totally fine! We'll keep introducing her to the potty and here in a few more months try again! Here are a few pic from the day! She just ran around in a tshirt and panties........so cute!

No comments:

Our Family!

Our Family!