Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

May 29, 2008

The word KAYLEE

Kaylee is saying her name now! Its so cute! We've been working for a couple days on it and today she said it quite clearly. Earlier I was saying Kaylee no, Kaylee stop and she would repeat me and say "Kaylee" She is so cute but rotten! She is also saying "silly" now. And one cute thing she says all the time when she wants something is "this". She has been saying it for a while I just keep forgetting to post it or write it down anywhere.

Our lil girl is growing so much and so FAST!! Its crazy! Everyone said cherish the moments cause they grow fast and we were like we know.......but really now thats it happening we had no idea just how fast it goes. Its just atonishing watching her grow. I could go on and on at what shes learning but I won't cause I'd be on here all day.

So here are some pics of Kaylee's new playset! We got a very good deal on it. Its used but has lots and lots of use left in it! All we have to do is stain and protect it to make it look nicer and last longer. Kaylee loves it more then I ever thought she would right now. She is able to climb up it all by herself(safely) and goes down the curly slide by herself. She loves swinging in her lil bee swing and mommy/daddy loves the swing next to her. Heck I like to play on it too.hahaha




1 comment:

Mandie said...

That playset looks great!!! Nathan and I need to come swing too! :)

Our Family!

Our Family!