Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

May 24, 2008

LIL Miss Kaylee


Kaylee is saying so much now, I can't even count how many words she knows anymore nor can I remember all of them! We point something out to her and she will say what it is.....like tree,flower,bird,duck,truck......and so on! She loves fire trucks and just gets so excited when she hears them or they come past the house. She also like motorcycles and calls them bikes! hahah The other day she put two words together for the first time and said Bye NANA! It was so cute! She is also finally calling my mom MAMAW! She throws lil tatrums all the time now and is really becoming a toddler! She just cracks us up! I have to admit there are times when I want to pull my hair out because she is being so rotten but then I just look at her and she'll smile............the pull my hair out feeling goes away! hahaha She will answer us with "no" at every question we ask her.....its very cute right now but we know soon it will be a different story! haha She is now getting up very early like around 6:30am but I just put her in bed with me and we snuggle for a bit and then she is ready to play! She takes long am naps though. She jabbers all the time, we are not sure what she is saying but its sure cute! She is eating much better and still loves about any fruit! She'll be 20months old in a couple weeks and I'm just not sure where the time is going! In just a few months we'll be planning her 2nd birthday...WOW! What a complete and wonderful 20 months it has been! We are so blessed to have Kaylee and love her beyond anything in this world! She lights up our life like we never knew could happen!

No comments:

Our Family!

Our Family!