Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

May 17, 2008

Sweet Kaylee

Yesterday(Fri) morning was so awesome! Kaylee woke up about 2:30 screaming! So we let her CIO a lil bit and she fell back asleep but she continued to cry, sleep, cry, sleep so I went in to check on her, you know make sure she was dry and ok! Well I decided to get her and bring her to our room......normally it doesn't work and she would just play or continue being mad! But this time she fell asleep after talking with me for a bit! OMG it was so wonderful to have her in bed! Her and I sleep in bed together from 4am to 9am! LOL Then she woke up just smiling and she was in just a great mood! So for such a long story!
Kaylee has also been saying and pointing our her/our eyes,nose,mouth and ears! Its so cute! She also knows her and my boobies! LOL Yesterday(Fri)she also started say DIDI(for diaper) She dances all the time to everything and has some good moves! LOL She just wiggles those hips and butt! I have to say I loved her being an infant but this toddler stage is the best so far! She is so fun to be around and just makes us laugh all day! She has her trying times and likes to test us but thats even funny most of the time! Her new thing as for attitude is If she doesn't get what she wants she screams at me, stomps her feet and throws what ever is close! OMG my daughter is just wild! Can we say "TERRIBLE 1 1/2" and not to 2 yet! :)

No comments:

Our Family!

Our Family!