Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

March 1, 2009

A New Challege



So the time came that I hoped wouldn't........Kaylee was prescibed glasses last week. I had been noticing her right eye coming in over the past few weeks. Didn't think alot about it at first but then it started getting worse. Then 2 times in one week two others noticed the samething and we knew it was time for the doc. We took her in to have her eyes checked right away. She did wonderful and was such a SUPER trooper for the doc. The doc dialated her eyes to get a good look at what was going on. After just a few minutes she said Kaylee was pretty far sided and wrote our a script for glassed. We picked out some cute lil pink ones with hearts on the side. Her glasses came in on thurs and we have only gotten her to wear them for a few seconds at a time.....she says she can't see out of them. :( She also has already bent the frames.....lol! I know we should have gotten flexible frames but they had two pairs to chose from and they were icky looking! Hers are still wearable just need adjusted.

So what do I think of this? I think it sucks and daddy pretty much thinks the same! Yes I know its what she needs and I totally understand that but it still SUCKS! I have no clue how in the world we are going to get her to wear these glasses. But you know if farsidedness is the only thing we have to deal with then we are pretty LUCKY! I do know so many others have a lot more to deal with!!

Here are some pic of lil Kaylee!

No comments:

Our Family!

Our Family!