Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

March 6, 2009

The things 2yr olds say!

Kaylee is just beyond funny! I don't know where she learns the words she does and even more how to use them in the proper context! Here are some very funny examples

1. Mommy - Kaylee put your glasses on or no tv
Kaylee - "just stares at me"
Mommy - ok I'm turning the tv off since you won't ware you glasses
Kaylee - "WHATEVER"
Mommy - what did you say
Kaylee - WHATEVER
Mommy - DYING LAUGHING and turning the tv off still!

2. Mommy - Kaylee please put your glasses back on, if you put them on we can go to the park.
Kaylee - O ta.....(she's trying)
She's having trouble getting them around her ear...
Kaylee - this is ridiculous(cause she can't do it)
Mommy - again DYING laughing and asking her several times to repeat herself!

There is much more and as I remember I will edit my post!

3 comments:

Syd said...

LOL @ Kaylee saying "whatever"!!

Erin said...

Cute! I dread the day Rachael starts talking back, LOL.

Mandie said...

So fun! :)

Our Family!

Our Family!