Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

January 2, 2009

Happy 2009

Happy New Year to ALL!
We did NOTHING and loved it! lol We were in bed at 10pm and loved it! :) Do I miss going out new years eve....NOPE NOPE NOPE! We LOVE spending the evening with Kaylee and family. We did go to the Children Museum along with our niece Jolie, my mom and stepfather and had so much fun! Kaylee just loves that place and its JUST for KIDS ok and adults! heheh My dad gave us money for Christmas to get a membership to the zoo or museum and we chose the museum. There is so much to do there and we can go rain or shine! :) We paid a couple bucks extra and got the plus membership to where we can take two guests with us for free anytime. After getting home from playing we went out to eat at Logan's Roadhouse and then came home and relaxed.

AWWWW New Years Resolution...........ummmmm

1 Continue to Cherish life and all I have.......I have all I need now...Kaylee and family.
2 Hopefully get chosen for adoption, it would be great having another lil one around. We'd love to have another lil one but I will not let it consume our life's as I have before....seriously if Kaylee is it for us I'm beyond happy with her.
3 lose some weight.......ugh like 15lbs......ok at least 10lbs
4 No looking back at what I can't change......only look forward and live each day to the fullest.


Hope this year brings such happiness to everyone!
Last sweet photo of 2008 - good night sweet princess

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Great resolutions April! I hope that 2009 brings you much joy and happiness!

Kaylee is such a sweetie. :)

Our Family!

Our Family!