Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

January 7, 2009

First Day of PRESCHOOL

Kaylee's first day was Tue the 6th for 4hrs. She walk right in with her little attitude(hahaha) and backpack(too cute) and was fine. However once mommy start giving goodbye kisses all changed and she cried! :( They said it would be better if I just left and didn't make a deal of it......so I did. My mom and I hung out in the hall out of site and within minutes she stopped crying. Her teacher said she did really good and only cried a little bit a couple times. She wouldn't eat lunch but thats not anything different lately. I watched her from the hall before class ended and was so cute. She was just sitting down for story time and then went to sit on her shape on the floor, I was so proud of her as I always am! I can't wait to get her first craft in her little slot....its a snowflake. Its just so cute to see her name on the wall of stickers and a little place for her. I hope Thur goes just as well and she likes it.

Come on mommy

Me and my princess



What a fun day.......lets go mommy

2 comments:

Mandie said...

I can't believe that she is old enough for preschool! where did time go??

Natosha said...

How cute. She is growing up so fast.

Our Family!

Our Family!