Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

December 2, 2008

Another BIG milestone........POTTY Time

Kaylee did, she went POTTY in her chair for the first time this morning. OMG I was/am so very proud of her and happy. I know we have a long way still but she did and all by herself no asking by me or taking her to the potty. After a couple of failed tries by me to potty train her I said....ok she will do it in her own time. I'm so glad I let her decided when she was ready, so much easier and I know that she understands what to do this way.
I was just changing her diaper and getting her dressed this morning. She got up and took off as usual(hahaha)running naked. I did say you can potty if you want, cause she did want to put a diaper on. She said "o ta I will" and ran to her potty. I though ok she'll just sit there and then say no I fine as she normally does! hahaha So I go finish getting ready for work and start the car. I come back in the house and she runs out and says ick wash hands, fingers. I look and her fingers are wet and I knew right away she either pee'd or got in the toilet. I ran in there and she had PEE PEE'd. I just jumped up and down and said good girl Kaylee, big girl, I"m so proud of you....you peeeeeeed! LOL Then we danced around the house and got her some snacks. We'll see when she goes again.....still no pushing just when she feels she wants to!!!

EDITED: She has pee'd several times today and seems to really like doing it! WOOHOO! Maybe soon she will tell me when she needs to go. I'm so proud of her!

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Go Kaylee!!!! :)

Our Family!

Our Family!