Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

November 2, 2008

A VERY SAD DAY! Love you grandma

Today was a very sad day for our family! My grandma Spurrier past away unexpectedly this afternoon. I'm so very numb right now
I received a called at 12:30am that grandma had had a heartattack and was at the hospital. When I got there she was in surgery and they were trying to clear her arteries. The were successful in doing so but there still was too much damage. Her heartattack was too bad and she suffered brain damage. I sit with her praying she would wake up and give me that wonderful smile.........gosh it didn't happen! She went to heaven around 3pm. She is at peace now but all I want is my grandma back.
I loved her dearly! Who will I call when I need help cooking, sewing or just my grandma to talk to! I don't know what to do right now but cry. I know my grandpa is lost, he has lost his everything and we have lost a wonderful lady. I pray he will be ok, I know all he wants is to be with her. Kaylee will never know her grandma, grandma won't be able to watch Kaylee grow! She only got 2 short years with her. I have all this memories and I don't know what to do. I just want to her her voice, hear her say "hi sweetie"............ I hate this feeling of emptiness.
I know my grandma is better now, she is with Tyler and Erin and she can finally meet them, she is watching down on us and I know she misses all of us.





2 comments:

Mandie said...

Oh April, I am so sorry for your loss sweetie. I just know that she is up there rocking those sweet babies of yours. many (((hugs)))

Erin said...

I'm so sorry to hear this! (((BIG HUGS)))

Our Family!

Our Family!