Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

November 11, 2008

My new Plan and its exciting! hahaha

I'm very excited! I was just offered a nanny position that I accepted very happily. I will be caring for an 11mon old lil girl here in town. I am able to take Kaylee with me also............how perfect! I will have the holidays off and the summer, the mommy is a teacher. Starting next year there will be a new baby also he/she is due in April. I start tomorrow and just can't wait! Tomorrow the little girl will be here at our house but thurs I will start at their house.

I'm also still looking into dental assisting classed at Ivy Tech but they are not excepting applications until the spring, I just missed the cut off a couple weeks ago for winter classes. The nanny position fits so well with our family. I will be able to be with Kaylee during the day and then when school starts will not miss her so much in the evening when I have to leave for class.......know what I mean.

If the family that hired me is reading......thank you for this opportunity! I'm very excited about caring for your lil princess.

2 comments:

Mandie said...

Sounds great! :) Happy for you!!!

Natosha said...

OH that sounds great. How wonderful. It is so great when things work out so perfectly. :)

Our Family!

Our Family!