Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

November 10, 2008

Big Girl Bed

Kaylee has been in her cute toddler bed for 3 nights now and is doing awesome! We took her crib out the other day and thankfully haven't had to put it back in! We tried converting her crib to the daybed but no rail fits it so she could fall out and did once! So after two tries of that we decided to just get a toddler bed. Its a bit sad to see her room with no crib, there has been in a crib in that room since I was pregnant with Tyler and Erin in 2005! Its sad but happy also to know our baby is growing up! I liked the crib cause I felt like I still had my baby! :) But potty training is coming next and we felt it would be a good idea for her to be able to get up when she needed........WHEN she decides to go potty! So here are some pics of the big girl room now and out sweet girl getting her beauty rest.....not that she needs it! hehehe



1 comment:

Mandie said...

Such a big girl now!

Our Family!

Our Family!