Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Another wonderful year of thanks! Happy Thanksgiving to my Family and Friends!
I'm thankful for so much this day and everyday! Life,love,our wonderful daughter,my husband,my parents,brother,mother/father/sister inlaw,my nieces,my awesome pets and alllll my family and friends! Loving life and the journey!
Today we are having our 2nd Thanksgiving dinner here, I'm so excited for this tradition! Around 16 of my loved ones will be here and some yummy food! We will than head off to Jasons family's house for more wonderful food and I'm sure good laughs!
Kaylee has started the morning already 7:30a...runnying around, singing and dancing! The girl can get up and go in seconds, she needs no wake up time....hahahaha!

No comments:

Our Family!

Our Family!