Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

November 15, 2010

Kaylee aka hair stylist

I was just thinking the other day...Kaylee is really good with scissors, cuts only paper ya know! Well that all changed just when I thought we were in the clear!
Kaylee thought she needed a hair cut as well as Emma the kitten! And Devyn had to get in on it as well! Seriously I left them downs stairs for like 2 minutes with scissors and paper(never did I think what I'd come back down to)....I come back to see blond and black hair! Kaylee had cut a pretty good chuck from the front, thankfully it was sort underneath and blends well, not real noticeable. Devyn barely cut hers, just a little.
First I thought O crap they both cut a lot of their hair.....then as I was cleaning it up I noticed it was the cats fur as well! Kaylee had cut some of poor Emma tail fur off.....thank heavens she did actually CUT Emma! Our poor kitty!

So needless to say they lost the privilage of paper cutting for a bit.
I'm just so glad my pretty little blond haired girl still has lots of hair left!

Kaylee:
You sure are rotten you know! hehehe love ya sweet gal



No comments:

Our Family!

Our Family!