Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

November 17, 2009

Comment and Sweet words

So today I got pulled over...blah!
The police officer ask me for my stuff as they do and Kaylee said 3x's hi hi hi policeman.......he said nothing back to her! Ticked me off. As we continued our drive to preschool she said
"mommy why not he answer me" and told daddy when he got home "he not want to talk to me, I not know why"

Then on the way home from the mall tonight I mentioned starting a tradition of cutting a fresh christmas every year. This was Kaylee's response
"no we can't cut a tree down, then the squirrels won't have a place to live" so we said ok sweetie we won't cut one down, we'll leave them all. She said ok and added "that we can't cause the squirrels AND the birds won't have a place to live"!

Tonight we were all laying in our bed snuggling and Kaylee rolled over put her arms around my neck and said
"I wove you mommy.....your the best" "your the best too daddy"
My heart melted and tears welted up......I love this little girl more than live its self. She and her daddy just make me whole!

Isn't she just the sweetest! She is already a animal and nature lover..we've done well!

No comments:

Our Family!

Our Family!