Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

November 9, 2009

Horse, kitten and 4-wheeling

Sat night Jason and I decided to venture out and try out 4 wheeling with some family and friends finally! Holy Moly did we have a BLAST! We are so lucky to have family that let us borrow their quad since we don't have one. It was pretty darn fun riding in the woods at night and quite the break in for newbies! lol We had so much fun we went back Sun morning. We had a blast again, I love it!
Kaylee rode with me and a friend a couple times but would rather sit with Mamaw and bellybutton the kitten! The girl LOVES kitten and cats.......ugh we so don't want one but I have this feeling we'll end up with one! lol She also got to ride a horse and loved that as well. My cousins house is like a dream......country living,horses,acres of woods,4wheelers and much more! We had so much fun and I hope to do it all again soon! Its a great place for Kaylee, she can run, get dirty and just be a kid...prefect!

Pics to come

No comments:

Our Family!

Our Family!