Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

June 3, 2009

WIth Love to a Great Grandma and Great Great Grandma


Sunday May 31, my great grandma and Kaylee's great great grandma passes away. My wonderful vibrant grandma was 94yrs young and let me tell you full of life until the very day she was called to leave us! I was so blessed to have my grandma for 29yrs of my life. The memories I have are such wonderful ones and will last the rest of my time here!
I thank god that she was able to meet her great great granddaughters.....Kaylee and my niece Kegan! Kaylee loved her grandma wiggins(as she called her)and every time we'd get close to grandma's she'd ask "we go to grandma's and get candy"! That comment from her will always remind me of my childhood with my grandma as grandma ALWAYS had candy! My grandma always made it clear how she was blessed and loved all of her family but the truth is we were even more blessed to have her and her love in our lifes! She was the rock of our family but now she will be our angel!
Its so hard to think I will never hear her sweet voice or see that wonderful smile of hers! I will never see that lil old lady driving her lil car around like she was in her 20's! hahaha She honestly gave me so much joy just to think of her. I loved her so very much!

We love you grandma and your will be very missed!

No comments:

Our Family!

Our Family!