Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

June 15, 2009

Just some thoughts!

AWWWWW the joys of being a mommy......its amazing! Kaylee is blossoming into a wonderful, smart, vibrant little girl! She talks to us like she is 16 already, is trying the potty training thing again(at her will) and just being sweet and rotten!
Its so hard to believe that our lil girl will be 3 in just a few months, I just believe how amazing parenthood has been and just how fast its going. Why can't our babies stay babies for a couple years at each age! Its wonderful watching her grow but bittersweet to know we can't ever get these times back!

Jason's job has now moved to town so he is only 5min away, comes home for lunch and is home by 3:45 now............its SOOOOOO wonderful! And the best part is he is safer now....ugh the east side of Indy is NUTS!

Kaylee is going potty here and there! Some days she just does what she needs to and others she decides she doesn't want to! Can we say HARDHEADED! lol I'm down stressing over it, I want her to enjoy being a big girl at the potty not make it a choir or something stressful for her! :)
She says some of the most amazing things and we have to start writing them down so we can remember all of it and tell her later! Really there is so much to say about Kaylee but it would take a very long time to type it all out!

As for me, just loving being a mommy and wife! I'm off right now for the summer but come August I'll have Kaylee, Devyn and Caleb(devyns baby brother)! I'm very excited but whew nervous too! LOL I know once I get into the grove of three lil ones it will be just fine though! I've come to terms with my great grandmas passing it was just a shock at first, I know she is with the lord and loved ones and happy!

I will post some pics of Kaylee soon, we love our new camera and can't stop taking pics! The 25th we leave for Florida and I know we will have hundreds of pic then! LOL Kaylee's first time in Florida and I know its going to be a blast! But how will the drive be..............stay tuned and I'll let ya know! hahahaha

No comments:

Our Family!

Our Family!