Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

April 26, 2009

Where has time gone!


Kaylee is 2 1/2 and we just can't believe it! In 6mon she will be 3! We always knew that the time would fly by but wow has it! She is just the most precious little sweetie and I still can't believe just how blessed we are to have her! Its been 2yrs of being a mommy and sometimes I still just stare at her like "WOW she is ours" She finally doesn't cry when I drop her off to preschool and I found even when she did it was all for show....she stopped the moment I walked out of the room! She is really starting to love playing with other lil ones and has a few friends! One is Gavin at preschool, she says she yikes chasing him! hahaha Then there is Lilly and Asher, she says they are her BEST FRIENDS and she just LOVES to have to them over or go to there house! She loves to play with the dogs, mostly chase them with things and loves to play outside! I think she'd live outside if we'd let her! Its wonderful to watch her explore the yard

She can be quiet challenging sometimes(ok recently a lot of sometimes) but my goodness is she smart. Daddy and I are about to lose our minds trying to figure out how to deal with her but I think we are getting there! LOL She has quiet a little mouth on her these days and we are just floored at what she says and how she talks back. I honestly didn't know a 2 1/2yr old talked back so well...thought we had years before that happened! LOL

She is just a dream come TRUE!!

No comments:

Our Family!

Our Family!