Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

April 27, 2009

A Silly Sleeping Beauty

I had to share the many funny sleeping positions that we have captured of Kaylee! Seriously, I just die laughing sometimes and others we are like "how uncomfy" and move her! These photos are taken at all hours of the day and night, the earliest I took one was 4:30am(yes I'm nuts taking pics at 4:30am)


We moved her leg back to the bed after the pic! Looks like it might hurt if she slept too long like this! :)


This is the 4:30am pic! I was just checking on her and this is how she was! We have no clue when or how she,her sippy,blanket and doggie ended up there! After pics and giggling I put her back in bed LOL


Just look at how beautiful she is!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Awwww, how cute! Rachael has the same monkey PJs.

Our Family!

Our Family!