Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

October 28, 2008

Mommy's ever changing PLAN!

So after two weeks I quit my job! It was a nice job but just not what I wanted for myself! We also had a change in plans in my mom watching Kaylee due to mamaw needed to have a job and we just weren't able to pay her what she really needed! Mamaw and papaw HATED that Kaylee had to leave but its just wanted needed to be done with this crazy economy! I on the other hand am trying to watch children at home again! I love kids and think it will be really good for Kaylee to have other kids around! I'm very excited about this plan also and really hope it works out! I went and got CPR certified last week. I'm also looking into Ivy Tech to go back to school for dental assisting! I'm actually quite excited with this plan and look forward to be able to work in a dental office!

Thanks for all the support from everyone!

2 comments:

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Hi, just stumbled upon your blog.
Kaylee is beautiful and your goldens are very adorable!

Mandie said...

Sounds like a nice plan! :)

Our Family!

Our Family!