Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

October 10, 2008

Job search......I have a job

Yep that's right I finally got a job! I going to be working as a front office coordinator at an employment agency. Pretty funny I went to this company to help find a job and they did with their office! Its a temp job for now to see how I fit and if I like it! But anything is better than nothing right now!
I'm sad and nervous and excited! LOL Just the other day I was crying to my dad that I really needed a job and then I got one I sat on Jason's lap balling my eyes on how I'm going to miss being with Kaylee and caring for her ALL the time! I feel I'm the ONLY one that REALLY knows her and her dislikes.....Just things mommy know! hahaha Don't get me wrong daddy is just as much part of her life and does everything mommy does as for taking care of her but there are still lil things that daddy and maw ma don't get with Kaylee! haha My mom will be caring for her which is a huge relief to me, Jason would like for her to be in a daycare though! He loves my mom but would like her in a place she is locked in! hahaha I think he is silly!! But we will get her in a daycare or preschool part time when $$$ allows because I do think it would benefit her being with others kids more.
I feel so bad for leaving her but I'm not going back to work to have the extras in life I'm doing it to continue having our home, cars and bills paid......that the ONLY reason. That's the only thing that makes me feel better about Jason and I having to make this decision. I was so blessed to get 2yrs with my baby........I never thought I'd have that chance when we started trying for a baby years ago. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Mandie said...

Best of luck on a smooth transition!

amy b. said...

it's bittersweet! i'm so happy that you found a job, but i also know how hard it must be at the same time. i know you love staying home with that little sweetie. ok....we soooo didn't get together enough before you started working again! ugh. well we need to get together with our hubbies too, so we still have weekends to do that! you are an awesome mom april!!

Our Family!

Our Family!