Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

March 12, 2008

A Horrible Day

What an awful eventful day we had Monday! I truely thought I was losing our baby right before my eyes!
Kaylee has had cough again and we thought it was just sinus drainage! So Monday morning she gets up and is not feeling well! She was fine most of the day but then ALL of a SUDDEN she got hot, so I took her temp at 1:15 it 103 or I thought! I learn later you add a degree for armpit temp, so really it was 104! I gave her motrin at 1:30. Then she just lays on floor acting strange and starring up! I grap her and she falls asleep in my arms, she is on fire! I go to dial daddy's cell number to tell him I'm thinking of taking her to the pedi office and everything takes a turn for the worst! Kaylee start shaking at first, then her eyes roll back in her head, her lips turn blue........she's having a seizure! I panic, I starting crying and screaming her name, telling her I love her..... I'm truely begging GOD to stop it! I called 911 and before the ambulance gets her she stops! She was very still as they transported her to the ambulance but soon recovered as her temp finally went down! This is the second time in my life I've been this horrified and the first time I lost both our babies and I thought I was losing our miracle also! At the hossy they did a chest x ray and nose swab and thankfully all it is is the FLU! She is great now and playing! I'm honestly not much of a god person but he answered my prayers and pulled me through this aweful time! I just can't stop thinking about watching her do this, it keeps running through my head, then the tears start coming! I LOVE HER SOOOOO MUCH! And even more if its possible now!

Kaylee!! Mommy and Daddy love you so much our precious girl! Our lives are so complete now that we have you and I don't know where or what we'd be without you. You are OUR LIFE!! love you sweet girl!!

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Sounds soo rough! Glad everything is ok now.

Our Family!

Our Family!