Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

October 26, 2007

The New Word! & She's WALKING




Kaylee is now saying HI! Its so sweet to hear her lil voice! She jabbers alot and most we don't understand! HA HA But she says, DADA/daddy,MAMA,MEME and now hi! We still think she trying dog but we can't make it out! Shes been saying hi for a bit but we just thought it was jabbering! But lastnight I said hi to her and she responded back and continued over and over! She is clapping all the time finally and waving bye bye again! She started the waving months ago but I guess got bored with it and stopped! HA HA Such a stinker she is! She is also walking more now about 10 steps or so! She only gets one bottle(at night, is completing on milk/table foods now! Her eating is hit and miss though, I don't like that, but I hear its common! She barely eat for a couple days and then eat everything for a couple days but she takes her sippy and milk and loves it! Today she has been letting go of things and walking around! All of a sudden I'll look over and kaylee is walking! So awesome! She has also learned to go from sitting to standing without any help at ALL! O how our BABY GIRL is growing! She amazing us everyday! I'll upload a couple pics when I can, I guess the site is down right now! Be back soon!

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Aww...I can't wait to see her walk! I can't believe how big she is getting.

Our Family!

Our Family!