Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

January 17, 2011

Mommy's Birthday

Yesterday was my 31st birthday...awwww 31 where in the world has my ages gone! hahaha
Of course Jason and Kaylee made it special day for me.....I'm such a lucky girl! To have such a wonderful, sweet, thoughtful and loving husband/daughter just makes ya speechless! I love these two more than I could ever describe!

So Saturday night they came home with some really pretty flowers for me! Jason a pretty bouque and Kaylee a sweet single dark pink rose. However cute Miss Kaylee sort of pick the petals off the rose before getting it home..haha So when I opened it it all fell apart..I was so sad it had!

So Sunday morning came, they came home with birthday bag,balloon,cards,cute little cake and ANOTHER rose from Kaylee! hehe So sweet
The two cards from them were so sweet! Here is what kaylee told daddy to write in the card:
Dear Mom I love you and you do everything for me and take care of my booboo's and you are the greatest mom. I love you mommy, Its you birthday, I love you dear!
Isn't that the sweetest! I just love my girl, she and her daddy just make me a better person....its amazing being a mom! And now I have a beautiful neckless to wear with a mom and child! I love it! My earring are lovey as well!

No comments:

Our Family!

Our Family!