Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

September 14, 2010

Sassy Girl!!!!

So Kaylee vocab is unreal now! At almost 4 the girl can say and remember everything. Lately she has been even more sassy than normal! hahaha Here are a few comments coming from our little darling!

"Mommy daddy doesn't respect I'm washing his car" she was squirting it with the water gun

"its not my responsibilty" I ask kaylee to please sit in her carseat and buckle herself in and not worry about the two I nanny for and thats the response I got!

"stay out of my business" not sure where this came from but she said it to daddy the other day during lunch. Guess he was in her business! hahaha

"it doesn't make since or that doesn't make since" she will say this just to say it! Or we'll be talking or her and Devyn will be chatting and she'll say well that doesn't make since! haha

No comments:

Our Family!

Our Family!