Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

March 22, 2010

A New Start


After 8yr we are moving to a new house....our FOREVER home! I have a range of emotions, from sooooo excited to a little sadness.
Our first house has so many memories and lots of learning in it! hahaha Its where I carried our first babies.... precious Tyler and Erin and where we mourned their loss, where we brought our princess Kaylee home to, decorated our first nursery, its where we experienced PARENTHOOD for the first time! We've grown so much as a couple here as well as individuals. We have wonderful a neighbor that will be missed so much! So many first at this cute little house. I'm nervous about how our pups/kitten will adjust this is the only home they've ever known. I know Kaylee will be fine she loves the new house as do we! We learned a lot in this house about how no small remodel is really a "small" remodel! hahaha Its been a pain sometimes but I've loved this house. In about a week we will be moving out and saying goodbye to our FIRST home together but its time to start new.....and its going to be exciting

I will miss it but our new home is WONDERFUL! It has so much character,so much wonderful potential, more room, a HUGE yard and is in the neighborhood we've been wanting to live in for sometime! Its quiet, close to the park,schools,walking and biking trails and just around the corner from Lisa and Jolie! We've bought this house knowing its where we will raise Kaylee and hopefully another lil one! This will be home forever. It may not be new nor super duper fancy but its US...it fits who we are and our likes. It took some time to close the deal but I know it was worth it.

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm sure it is a bittersweet time for you guys. I know we will feel the same way when we move. Luke was born in this house and hopefully future children will be. But I don't feel like this is our forever home.

I can't wait to see more pics of your new house!

Our Family!

Our Family!