Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

October 19, 2009

Kaylee Comments and phrases!



Just a minute ago we were all three laying in bed together and Kaylee snuggled up and said
"I'm so happy I'm with my Family"! My gosh how sweet are those words!

A few other things she has said recently:

If she is gone for just an hour she'll come home and say
"I'm so happy I'm home"

I ask her not to do something -
"Mommy its my choice" hahahaha to funny!

If you want a kitty which one of the dogs are going?(and we would NEVER get rid of one of our dogs...not till they go to heaven)She thinks really hard for about 5mins and says
"I want both my dogs and a kitty" hahaha she is good!

She was dancing the other morning and said
"I still got it" hahaha! So funny!

Sassy Kaylee say:
I want or can I have and then inserts "Right Now" if we say no!

Awwwww she is just the sweetest and of course I have to add a cute pic of her!

No comments:

Our Family!

Our Family!