Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

September 12, 2008

ARE YA READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL




Yep its that time again! And Kaylee is ready with her cute lil pink jersey! HINT HINT the will be more Colts appearal after her birthday! hehehe

Kaylee is just the sweetest lil miracle! She is growing so much and she is so smart! Sometimes we think she is too smart! HAHAHA She is talking all the time and can say more things than we can even keep up with now! Yesterday she told daddy "lets sit down"! So cute! She loves to help me out by throwing her diaper away however she thinks she has to throw everything away! She also likes to help with laundry,dishes and putting her plate/bowl in the sink! You wouldn't believe what we find in the trash now! Silly girl! :) I can't believe its been almost two years, it just brings tears to my eyes.......our baby is growing up! I only wish I could keep her right where she is right now for a couple of years! Gosh how I love her so very much! I tell you the best sound in the world is hearing "mommy, mommy, mommy" She is precious! But she's a bit rotten too! hahaha!
I'm also very sad to say that I am looking for a job! The babysitting is just not bringing in enough and I'm losing Colten(I'll miss him so much) There are just so many of mommy's that are doing to same as I so babysitting is very competitive! haha But I'm looking at trying to start just part time for now and working up to full time and my mom will be with Kaylee for now. UGH the job market is about as bad as the babysitting market though! So we'll see how it goes!

2 comments:

Mandie said...

Love the jersey!

best of luck with the job hunt. ((hugs)) I know that must be hard for you!

Erin said...

She's so cute! Rachael has a pink Bengals jersey. My dad says that should be their regular color.

Good luck with the job! I hope you find something you like!

Our Family!

Our Family!