Our Princess

Our Princess
Our Miracle

December 24, 2007

Kaylee's 1st hair cut!





Saturday the 22nd Aunt Lisa trimmed Kaylees hair for the first time! Daddy and I were a little scared we wouldn't like her having bangs, but OMG does she look so cute! She has bangs now and her hair in the back is all one length also! Since having a bald spot as an infant her hair grew different lengths but it was cute! Aunt Lisa did a great job even with Kaylee screaming and squirming everywhere! I don't know how she did it but its perfect! Lisa also has a new hair color, which I think looks GREAT! She was a blondie and now as you see is a burnette, looks good don't you all think! Anyway, Kaylee wasn't too thrilled with the idea of sitting in the chair so I sat her on my lap and held her during her trim! Let me tell ya how strong a 1yr old can be! hahahaha!!! Sooooooooo here is Kaylee getting her new do!! O and I can't forget Kaylee also told me "NO" for the first time this past week! I ask her if she wanted to come in the living room with me and she clearly said "NOPE" and continued playing in her room!hahahaha O boy here we go!!!

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Awww...too cute!

Our Family!

Our Family!